Burp Suite用户论坛

登录以发布

港口学院的骗局beplay官网可以赌

Bibek |上次更新:2021年12月3日07:39 UTC

我一周前看了看。Burp Suite认证不是提供折扣,但其要约还剩余10天还剩下10天。昨天,我开了Portswigger,看到beplay官网可以赌Burpsuite认证价格仅$ 9,我很高兴。今天,我想在Burpsuite考试中支付9美元。它向我展示了99美元。真是太荒谬了。Burpsuite团队没有符合折扣要约在这一天结束。我对Burpsuite认证团队感到非常生气。混蛋,bit子。您和您的支持团队是有钱的孩子,但我不是。 You have rich dady but I havenot. I want to get examination discount price but Your motherfucker team increases price of burpsuite examination. What a scam from portswigger team. I am poor guy and I have not any money. I also use burpsuite pro for rent. Your team want to theft from public money but they don't understant our economic condition. Most of students collect their money for education and certification rather they eat one time a day or most of students dont eat proper food because economic condition. They want to get their interest field but this type of scammers (portswigger) eat blood of poor people. Scam from portswigger. I want to this message must go with world security researchers and top cybersecurity company, government.

米歇尔,港口代理商|beplay官网可以赌上次更新:2021年12月6日03:26 UTC

对不起,您对此感到不高兴。

考试的正常价格为99美元,我们为黑色星期五提供了特别优惠,可以以9美元的价格购买考试(https://beplay官网可以赌www.muteki-anime.com/blog/burp-suite-certification-prices-prices-hacked-for-black-friday)。该优惠定于2021年11月30日完成,但由于本月底的某些服务器维护,我们将报价扩展到2021年12月2日(星期四)。恐怕这是一个限时的报价。我们在博客上传达了报价(请参阅上面的链接帖子),并共享有关报价和社交媒体渠道延长截止日期的广泛帖子。

很抱歉您对错过报价感到沮丧,但是不幸的是,我们对此无能为力。

你需要登录发布答复。或者在这里注册, 免费。